Madness Photography started as an official, serious company in 1998.
But the history of Madness Photography started long before. Onno “Berserk” Wieringa, founder and owner of Madness Photography, has been a self-taught photographer since he was a little kid and started to take pictures of something he loved since the day he was born: motorcycles!
After he finished high school, he started working for various Harley-Davidson shops, where he learned to work on bikes. At the age of 17, he already owned two Triumph’s and when he was eighteen he had four Triumphs and a Suzuki GT 750. After getting his drivers license, when he was eighteen, the Triumphs all had to go and were replaced by a bike that he had wanted since the day he was born; a Harley-Davidson. This bike is still in his life; it’s an FXE-F 1200 Super Glide Fat Bob, which has been rebuild and modified endlessly and ridden for many miles. Going everywhere on the bike, there was one thing he always had in his pocket; his camera!
At the age of 23 he started drag racing, and he and his team named “Midnight Madness”, raced the bike on all the major races and drag strips all over Europe. He has competed in many classes; starting with the Street bikes, than Ultimate Street Bike, Super Stock, Pro-Stock, and then finally in the fastest gas burning class; Top Gas! Also again taking thousands of photo’s of everything interesting, at every racetrack! Being a racer for more than 18 years gave him insight in the world of fast bikes, and he’s still involved in the world of drag racing as a helper/mechanic and of course photographer / reporter.
NEWS IN THE CUSTOM BIKE WORLD
- Get On! Moto Fest Team AMD USA Qualifier - Get On! Moto Fest Texas Motor Speedway, May 20 - 23, 2021
- FLYON Rio open-face helmet by Caberg
- ZODIAC NEWS - TEXAS LEATHER WINDSCREEN BAGS
- Pure&Crafted Festival returns to Berlin
- R.I.P. Nancy Davidson
- NEW H-D 2021 SPORTSTER S
- Two-wheeled wonders from past and present set to roar into Salon Privé
- Corbin Saddles introduces new Touring Fairing for Indian Scout Models
- Finse motorfietsdistributeur Duell neemt Nederlandse IGM Trading BV en Duitse Grand Canyon GmbH over
- Silverstone Auctions lot list is rapidly growing for their dedicated motorcycle sale at The Classic at Silverstone Circuit
- Norton Motorcycles supports student electric motorcycle research with University of Warwick
- Harley Takes a One-Two at Second King Of The Baggers Round
- The Krauts are riding again: „Chicken Bike Run“ at H-D Wurzburg!
- Motorcycle Storehouse News - ROEG - 2021 collection
- Harley to Rebuild 'Hometown Rally'