Madness Photography started as an official, serious company in 1998.
But the history of Madness Photography started long before. Onno “Berserk” Wieringa, founder and owner of Madness Photography, has been a self-taught photographer since he was a little kid and started to take pictures of something he loved since the day he was born: motorcycles!
After he finished high school, he started working for various Harley-Davidson shops, where he learned to work on bikes. At the age of 17, he already owned two Triumph’s and when he was eighteen he had four Triumphs and a Suzuki GT 750. After getting his drivers license, when he was eighteen, the Triumphs all had to go and were replaced by a bike that he had wanted since the day he was born; a Harley-Davidson. This bike is still in his life; it’s an FXE-F 1200 Super Glide Fat Bob, which has been rebuild and modified endlessly and ridden for many miles. Going everywhere on the bike, there was one thing he always had in his pocket; his camera!
At the age of 23 he started drag racing, and he and his team named “Midnight Madness”, raced the bike on all the major races and drag strips all over Europe. He has competed in many classes; starting with the Street bikes, than Ultimate Street Bike, Super Stock, Pro-Stock, and then finally in the fastest gas burning class; Top Gas! Also again taking thousands of photo’s of everything interesting, at every racetrack! Being a racer for more than 18 years gave him insight in the world of fast bikes, and he’s still involved in the world of drag racing as a helper/mechanic and of course photographer / reporter.
NEWS IN THE CUSTOM BIKE WORLD
- TRIUMPH INTRODUCEERT UNIEKE 2020 SCRAMBLER 1200 BOND EDITION
- German motorcycles registrations
- Harley-Davidson News
- Corbin New Product Alert - Classic Solo for 2019-2020 Can-Am Ryker
- ZODIAC NEWS - ARLEN NESS METHOD FORGED FORK BRACE
- Veloce Books News - Classic Motorcycle Racer by Andy Reynolds
- Veloce Books News - Racing Mustangs
- DUCATI OFFERS ITS CUSTOMERS EXTENDED WARRANTY AND FREE SOFTWARE UPDATES
- Italian motorcycle registrations
- Jochen Zeitz Confirmed as Permanent Harley-Davidson President/CEO
- Motorcycle Storehouse News
- Kawasaki Green Days 2020
- ZODIAC NEWS - METZELER ME 888 MARATHON ORANGE WALL TIRES
- Road Glide Eagle Eye Special Edition bij Motor Saloon Amersfoort
- Spain: April PTW registrations -93.47%