Madness Photography started as an official, serious company in 1998.
But the history of Madness Photography started long before. Onno “Berserk” Wieringa, founder and owner of Madness Photography, has been a self-taught photographer since he was a little kid and started to take pictures of something he loved since the day he was born: motorcycles!
After he finished high school, he started working for various Harley-Davidson shops, where he learned to work on bikes. At the age of 17, he already owned two Triumph’s and when he was eighteen he had four Triumphs and a Suzuki GT 750. After getting his drivers license, when he was eighteen, the Triumphs all had to go and were replaced by a bike that he had wanted since the day he was born; a Harley-Davidson. This bike is still in his life; it’s an FXE-F 1200 Super Glide Fat Bob, which has been rebuild and modified endlessly and ridden for many miles. Going everywhere on the bike, there was one thing he always had in his pocket; his camera!
At the age of 23 he started drag racing, and he and his team named “Midnight Madness”, raced the bike on all the major races and drag strips all over Europe. He has competed in many classes; starting with the Street bikes, than Ultimate Street Bike, Super Stock, Pro-Stock, and then finally in the fastest gas burning class; Top Gas! Also again taking thousands of photo’s of everything interesting, at every racetrack! Being a racer for more than 18 years gave him insight in the world of fast bikes, and he’s still involved in the world of drag racing as a helper/mechanic and of course photographer / reporter.
NEWS IN THE CUSTOM BIKE WORLD
- Reigning Champion Tyler O’Hara And Mission Foods S&S Cycle Indian Challenger Win Round 1 of MotoAmerica King of the Baggers
- Sturgis Buffalo Chip - Where the Custom Bike Scene Lives
- Borgo Panigale Experience: the Ducati Museum reopens on 21 May
- WanderBar™ Portable Soundbar by MTX®
- Vance & Hines Launches New V-Twin for NHRA Motorcycle Racing
- NIEUW: SHOEI NXR2 ‘PURENESS REFINED´
- Gilles Tooling - options for the 2021 R nineT line-up
- Andreas Scholz General Manager die Geschäftsführung von SKS in Mogendorf.
- A unique opportunity to help Guy Martin break the current Motorcycle Land Speed Record
- Indian Motorcycle Announces Three Teams Running Indian Challengers In 2021 Bagger Racing Events
- Italian suspension specialist Andreani Group new tool - fork spring removal made easy
- Caberg 'RIVIERA V4' demi jet
- Verge Motorcycles - April 2021 Update
- MICHELIN Scorcher Adventure, een band op maat voor de Harley-Davidson Pan America™ 1250
- Harley Icons Collection