Madness Photography started as an official, serious company in 1998.
But the history of Madness Photography started long before. Onno “Berserk” Wieringa, founder and owner of Madness Photography, has been a self-taught photographer since he was a little kid and started to take pictures of something he loved since the day he was born: motorcycles!
After he finished high school, he started working for various Harley-Davidson shops, where he learned to work on bikes. At the age of 17, he already owned two Triumph’s and when he was eighteen he had four Triumphs and a Suzuki GT 750. After getting his drivers license, when he was eighteen, the Triumphs all had to go and were replaced by a bike that he had wanted since the day he was born; a Harley-Davidson. This bike is still in his life; it’s an FXE-F 1200 Super Glide Fat Bob, which has been rebuild and modified endlessly and ridden for many miles. Going everywhere on the bike, there was one thing he always had in his pocket; his camera!
At the age of 23 he started drag racing, and he and his team named “Midnight Madness”, raced the bike on all the major races and drag strips all over Europe. He has competed in many classes; starting with the Street bikes, than Ultimate Street Bike, Super Stock, Pro-Stock, and then finally in the fastest gas burning class; Top Gas! Also again taking thousands of photo’s of everything interesting, at every racetrack! Being a racer for more than 18 years gave him insight in the world of fast bikes, and he’s still involved in the world of drag racing as a helper/mechanic and of course photographer / reporter.
NEWS IN THE CUSTOM BIKE WORLD
- NIKO BIKES from Italy wins BEST OF SHOW at BIGTWIN BIKESHOW
- And last, but surely not least; VG Frames is sponsoring the Best of Show at the Bigtwin Bikeshow 2021!
- Beerens Taxaties geeft voor een van de Bigtwin Bikeshow prijswinnaars een taxatie!
- Just like every year, ACE Branded is sponsor of the Bigtwin Bike Show 2021!
- VULCANET® ‘Washing without Water’ gives great products to the 2021 Bigtwin Bikeshow Winners!
- Top Mountain Motorcycle Museum donates Free Entrance Tickets to Bigtwin Custom Bike Show 2021!
- Royal Kustom Works offers voucher for one of the Bigtwin Custom Bike Show participants!
- Phil Birch Fiberglass to sponsor Clubstyle Class at Bigtwin Bikeshow &Expo, Houten - The Netherlands November 5-7 2021
- Barns sponsor of the Clubstyle Class at the Bigtwin Bikeshow!
- www.caferacerwebshop.com and www.choppershop.com sponsor Chopper and Café Racer / Tracker at the Bigtwin Bikeshow & Expo, Houten, The Netherlands – 5-7 November 2021!
- Hillbillys Moonshine says: It’s Party Time at the Bigtwin Custom Bike Show 2021!
- Technomotion is also sponsor of the Bigtwin Bikeshow!
- TomTom sponsors TomTom Rider 550 for the Best of Show of the Bigtwin Bikeshow Winner again this year!
- Zodiac is Main Sponsor of the Bigtwin Bikeshow again this year!
- New at Veloce Publishing - The BSA Bantam All models 1948 to 1971 By Peter Henshaw